mDAN, what is it?
mDAN is a mobile application (for Android and iOS) that showcases accessibility on a mobile device. Its objectives are:
- accessibility presentation,
- mobile accessibility criteria,
- guide for Developers,
- screen reader user guide (Talkback or VoiceOver),
- presentation of accessibility,
- contact, etc.
mDAN, yes, but for whom?
mDAN targets everybody interested or involved in accessibility:
- Testers: with the accessibility criteria and the screen reader user guide;
- Developers: with the development guide;
- Managers, designers, etc.: for accessibility awareness.
I want mDAN!
mDAN will be available soon on the Play Store and the App Store.
You can already download the Android version.