Orange mobile accessibility guidelines
Accessibility: a need for some, a benefit for all!
Mobile accessibility definition
It is an application usable by everyone
- People with no disabilities;
- Elderly people;
- People with disabilities (temporary or permanent).
and in all situations
- With any kind of material: mobile browser, Android, iOS, tablet
- In an unfavourable environment: poor luminosity, touchpad while moving, etc.
- With specific software that compensate the handicap
List of different accessibility criteria for obtaining an accessible mobile app (Android or iOS). A good way to be aware of the main criteria and commit progressively in accessibility.
Criteria for developers
Section for developers. Everything you need to know to code accessible on mobile, Android or iOS.
mDAN application overview, the digital accessibility demonstrator for mobile. You will also find links to download the application (Android and iOS).
A simple guide to using the iOS and Android screen readers, respectively VoiceOver and TalkBack.
Some useful links that will complete the explanation of this website.